General information on walks
Fully booked walks
If a walk is fully boooked, please contact us with your potential number of walkers as we may be able to arrange a further walk on the same route for a different date.
Join our mailing list
You may wish to join our mailing list to be notified of new walks as they are arranged. You can use our 'contact us' form to do this, just remember to check the box at the bottom of the form.
If you have a large group to book or would like to walk on a special date, please contact us as we may be able to provide a dedicated walk.
Terms and Conditions
These are our terms and conditions
Advice for walkers:
- Wear strong shoes or boots.
- Bring a waterproof jacket.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring some water.
- The '100 of St Briavels' walks are all-day walks, so bring a packed lunch.
- Mobile phone coverage will be 'patchy.'
- Many walks do not go near shops, please get all you need for the duration of the walk before coming to the start.
- We may occasionally walk close to nettles, brambles and other plants, so consider wearing clothes that cover your legs.
Grade of walks
- Easy – Mostly on the flat with the occasional gentle slope on good tracks and even surfaces.
- Moderate – More ups and downs but on mainly good tracks with the odd difficult terrain underfoot. Good footwear needed.
- Strenuous – Longer steeper paths, on footpaths that may be muddy or rocky. Boots or strong outdoor shoes needed.
- Hard – Long sections of steep paths some may be difficult under foot. Care needed. Boots or strong walking shoes essential.
Click here to find out about Gift Certificates