Our Tour Guides specialise in the unique folklore, history and stories of the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. Our 12 trained tour guides all live locally and can give your group an unforgettable talk on our area. These are some of our talks but if you have a particular interest not covered, please let us know.
- A Forest walk from your armchair - See the best of the Forest and Wye Valley without a long slog
- Down the Wye without a paddle - 200 years of tourism from Ross to Chepstow
- The Mysterious Forest - Spooky stories from the Dean and Wye
- May Hill musings - poets in and around the Forest of Dean
- Iron and coal - where is it? - There were lots mines in the Forest but how you can spot them today?
- A Tale of Two Rivers - the Wistful Wye and the Savage Severn
- Forest Heroes - Forest personalities from the past including Horatio Nelson, Dennis Potter and J.K. Rowling.
- The Forest of Dean - why is it special? - Verderers, sheep badgers, free mines and more.
- The Royal Forest - From the Normans to the Windsors