Guided Walks, Coach Tour commentaries and Talks by trained local guides.
- We are the official coach tour guides and walking guides for the Forest of Dean and Lower Wye Valley.
- We can accompany your coach or cars and provide interesting, informed and up to date commentary on the area.
- We can organise and lead a guided walk for your party.
- Our guided walks are great for couples or groups of walkers.
- We can provide a talk for your group.
What we offer
Whether you’re staying in the area or just visiting for a few hours, we can help you get the most out of your visit to the Forest of Dean or Wye Valley. Our Official Tour Guide will provide you with an informative yet entertaining experience that will leave you wanting to come back for more. We have local guides that specialise in the folklore, history, architecture, and nature of the area. Just name your interests and we’ll do our best to ensure you enjoy an unforgettable visit to the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley.
The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley Tour Guides are members of the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean Tourist Association and are accredited by the Forest of Dean District Council.
Walking Group Holidays
We regularly guide walking groups who have arranged a walking holiday or weekend break in the Forest of Dean or Wye Valley. Consider the benefits:
- Local guide with an in-depth knowledge of the area.
- We can arrange routes to suit your interests and ability. You do not need additional time planning and testing the routes.
- We can help you to plan accommodation.
- We can suggest local activities and attractions that may be of interest on non-walking days.
- We are members of the local Tourism Association and have many contacts with accommodation, activities, places to eat etc.
- Tetbury Ladies learn about 18th century “staycation”The Tetbury Ladies Luncheon Club enjoyed a sumptuous lunch at the Calcot Manor, followed by a talk — “Down the Wye Without a Paddle” — […]
- St David’s Day Walk.As CSMA (now named Boundless: https://www.boundless.co.uk/ ) enters it’s 100th year, on a chilly but mostly dry morning, fourteen of the guests taking part in […]
- Boxing Day WalkersDespite the unreliable weather, Boxing Day walkers from Speech House Hotel enjoyed a morning stroll before returning for their fabulous Christmas weekend. The walked started […]