We regularly guide walking groups who have arranged a walking holiday or weekend break in the Forest of Dean or Wye Valley. Consider the benefits:
- Local guide with an in-depth knowledge of the area.
- We can arrange routes to suit your interests and ability. You do not need additional time planning and testing the routes.
- We can help you to plan accommodation.
- We can suggest local activities and attractions that may be of interest on non-walking days.
- We are members of the local Tourism Association and have many contacts with accommodation, activities, places to eat etc.
See some example guided walks.
See reports of walks we have led.